ero-advertising.com

Ero-advertising

Sunday 1 January 2012

Batman Arkham City 100% game save

36 hours of gameplay. I did not cheat. Funny story, I accidently deleted this file and freaked out. The delete button on the menu looks like the quit game button! I remembered that windows has a cool feature that restores previous versions of a file or folder. Jesus that was close!!! So now I can save it on the internet and never worry. I have origin version. I dont know were steam or cracked version saves its batman files. so I save this to documents - wb games - batman ac - save data - e00004c200000001 folder If the link says (The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later) message me I will re-upload. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVT62RO5

No comments:

Post a Comment